Ultra Trust®: Irrevocable Trust
Asset Protection Plan
The Ultra Trust® will protect your assets by repositioning
your assets to a secure irrevocable trust
And now I would like to talk to you about the Ultra Trust. With the Ultra Trust®, you are repositioning your assets from you to an irrevocable trust. The Ultra Trust® is an irrevocable trust for the purposes of asset protection of your estates and any other valuable assets you own. The purpose of the Ultra Trust®, the top irrevocable trust plan, is that you don't own the asset. You legally don't own the asset. If you do not own the asset, lawyers won't sue you; the marketing people can't track information about you and your wealth so that they can sell it to the highest bidder. If you don't have any assets upon your death, they don't have to go to probate and if you don't have any assets on the date of death you don't have to file the Estate tax return. This is how in a nutshell the Ultra Trust® protects your assets.
Continue to read part 3 of 11 on the Ultra Trust® benefits as one of the best irrevocable trust plans for protecting your assets here: What is a Trust?
- Part 1 - Estate Street Partners
- Part 3 - What is a Trust?
- Part 4 - Asset Protection Plan
- Part 5 - Asset Protection Eligible Assets
- Part 6 - Irrevocable Trust Tax Benefits
- Part 7 - What is Probate?
- Part 8 - What is Estate Tax?
- Part 9 - Medicaid Spend Down Rules
- Part 10 - What is the Ultra Trust®?
- Part 11 - Irrevocable Trust Benefits
Rocco Beatrice, CPA, MST, MBA, Managing Director, Estate Street Partners, LLC.
Mr. Beatrice is an asset protection award winning trust and estate planning expert.
Read more articles on irrevocable trust asset protection:
- Irrevocable Trust Tax Benefits
- Irrevocable Trust Benefits
- What is the Irrevocable Trust?
- Irrevocable Trust Divorce
- Irrevocable Trust Agreement
To learn more about irrevocable trusts and senior elder care visit:
- Medicare: elder care
- Asset Protection from Medicaid
- Hide My Assets Medicare
- Protect Assets Nursing Home Costs
- Nursing Home Spend-down Program
- Medicaid Estate Planning